Friday, July 9, 2010

On why its called an Occassional blog - July 9, 2010

I've been meaning to post this blog, this particular blog for 2 weeks now. It's not that I'm procrastinating, I'm actually getting a lot done. It's that this is the nature of my life right now and the nature of this blog.

I like blogging and mass emailing you, my people, and sending mass texts and tweeting. I like filling you in on what's going on in my life, but most of the time, I'm busy living this life and sometimes I don't find time to write/blog/post/text/tweet about it! Let that be a lesson to you. Go out and start living!

I'm sure you miss my blogs but that alone is not reason enough for me to stop living. I pause for a moment and tweet cause its easy. I'll eventually figure out blogging on mobile. So until then, I'm learning to write short and sweet and keep it free and easy. Who knows when next you'll hear from me, so I blog as it comes naturally. Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week. You can expect I'll blog occassionally.

What's next? My quartet, Sweet Rhapsody (www.myspace.com/sweetrhapsody) is performing the US and Canadian national anthems at the Roger's Centre before the Blue Jays vs Red Sox game at 1pm, July 10, 2010. I'm so excited I had to tell you about it in a short blog. Next time I'll fill you in on all the exciting happenings in my life.

This week was recording studio and laying down some tracks.
Week before was Canada Day, Toronto Jazz Festival and Pride Toronto.
Week before that was Barbados trip and recovering from an amazing vacation.
There's more but I'll post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment